- 1 Why Picking Best Badger Shaving Brush Matters?
- 2 How To Pick Best Badger Shaving Brush??
- 3 Types Of Badger Shaving Brushes
- 4 Bonus: Top 3 Tips To Retain Your Badger Shaving Brush In Top Notch Condition
Looking for best badger shaving brush? Shaving with quality razors and blades is just the 50% process of shaving. Search for “shaving brush” on Amazon and you will see hundreds of shaving brushes which can make you confused in choosing your perfect shaving brush. A lot of shaving brushes look similar to each other but the prices are different. Price of the brush depends upon the brush hairs and quality of the material utilized to produce that brush. Shaving brush helps in covering the lather all over the face in a good manner and picking up the perfect badger shaving brush can give you the significant difference in your shave.
Why Picking Best Badger Shaving Brush Matters?
- It Assists in producing a rich lather by whisking air in to shaving cream/soap/foam.
- Good quality shaving brush assists to soften the hairs which makes the shaving process smooth.
- It is good in the exfoliating skin.
- A Shaving Brush slackens the hairs which makes your razor to shear the hair right underneath them and shear the tough stubble.
How To Pick Best Badger Shaving Brush??
The Size of the Brush
There is really no big deal to have big size shaving brush. Smaller size brush is easy to rinse and accommodates small space in your bag to carry anywhere.
The Size of the Brush Handle
Having the perfect size handle of the brush gives you a solid grip. Getting a good grip on the handle gives you control over your movements upon your lathering. If you have small hands don’t go for long size shaving handles
The Knot Size
The hair packed at the bottom of the brush handle called “The Knot”. The bigger the knot, the solid the knot sense against the face. The bigger diameter of the knot, the softer the brush.
The Material of the Brush
If you want the feeling of the blood circulation over your face, then you should choose the firm brush that made of horsehair. Selecting a super badger can give you a smooth gentle massage to your face.
Types Of Badger Shaving Brushes
Pure Badger Brush
A brush created using the badger fur called as “Pure Badger Brush”. This badger brush comes in variants like softness, flexibility, and colour. Unrefined badger brush is called Pure badger Brush. Furthermore, the hairs are thick. When used with quality shaving cream or soap, as a result, this brush produces fine lather. Shaving may feel little firmer, but it is way good than bristle shaving brush..
Best Badger Shaving Brush
“Best Badger” is those brushes whose hairs are more thin and pliable(Flexible). This kind of brushes has the ability to produce thicker lather. Hairs reaped from the animal’s pelt are known as best badger brush. The capability of producing high and rich lather when used with the best quality of shaving cream or soap.
Super Badger Shaving Brush
The term “Super” referred as deliberately. It means the hairs of the badger brush that bundled which are “Very” carefully picked up. These brushes are not spiky to shave. The hairs of the super badge are longer and softer compared to ” Best Badger Brush”..
A Silvertip badger shaving brush
The hairs of Silvertip badger shaving brush come from the badger’s neck and the handle made up of expensive material that makes these brushes one of the costliest shaving brush in the market. Silvertip badger shaving brush is very efficient in holding the water for long, and very quick in whipping the foam with them.
Bonus: Top 3 Tips To Retain Your Badger Shaving Brush In Top Notch Condition
If you are into shaving brushes, it is important for you to take care of this tool to keep it in top-notch condition with perfect shine quality. Follow the below steps to keep your badger shaving brush in best top-notch condition to make you feel prouder!!
- After each shave, rinse the shaving brush thoroughly, rinsing in warm water is more effective for the health of the shaving brushes, it preserves the brush bristle. Make sure you clean and wipe out all leftover foam or cream.
- As rinsing is important, keeping it dry is important as well. Every time aftershave makes sure brush is dry in order to remain healthy bristle. After washing keep the badger brush facing down so the water from the bristle get out and let it dry.
- Sometime aftershave, we just wash the brush and place directly in the bag or box which keeps brush bristle wet for longer that affects its durability. After rinsing and washing the brush well, keep the brush in open space for a while until it’s fully dry.